Friday, May 4, 2012

May 2012 Advisory Committee Meeting

Wow - April really zoomed by.  I spent quite a bit of time working on developing the structure and defining the framework for classified employee performance based on the work at the last Advisory Committee Meeting.  I will post the materials prior to our next meeting for review and comment, but I'm still playing around with format options and want to try a couple of things out.

In the meantime, I'm looking at Thursday, May 17 or Monday, May 21 as potential dates for our next meeting.  Please respond to this survey to let me know which date works better for you.  I am also opening up this invitation to those individuals who have indicated a willingness and desire to participate as focus group members (we have about 350 people indicating interest).  These are all classified employees throughout the District.  I am looking forward to their input.

See you soon!

No comments: