Friday, February 10, 2012


We had a very productive Advisory Committee Meeting last Wednesday, February 8.  I will post the notes and some other materials and information early next week.  In the meantime, here are the agenda and presentation materials.  We mainly focused on the results of our recent survey of classified staff.  You can find a link to the results document in my prior post (2/7/12).  I will create a brief survey and add a link to it in my next post so that we can determine our next meeting date.  We began a discussion about competencies but ran out of time.  We will actually be spending quite a bit of time exploring this topic over the next several months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Job analysis classification

Best rgs
David